Magna Ring Round Diamonds
Meaning 'great' in Latin the magna ring's interlocking sections were designed as a symbol of strength. The three arms branch from a single band in the back and are connected with a faux pin in the front. The front of the ring features round brilliant cut white diamonds channel set in polished 14k yellow gold. Handcrafted in Los Angeles.
◦ 14k yellow gold
◦ Aprox .6 tcw white diamonds
◦ Ring face measures aprox 12mm
◦ Back of shank measures aprox 3mm
◦ Emerald, sapphire, and ruby options available for order
◦ Other options available for special order - please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Please contact OK for other options and availability.