Weiss Watch - 38MM Limited Edition Standard Issue Field Watch in Pink Sand
Inspired by fly-fishing in the Bahamas, Cameron Weiss designed a limited edition of 30 38mm Field Watches in titanium and a "pink sand" dial. This timeless American watch for everyday adventures features Super-Luminova hands and markers. It is handmade in the US by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss out of almost entirely American made components with signed Swiss movement assembled in studio. This timepiece has a pink dial and is matched with a tan Horween leather strap. The watch is numbered 8/30 and comes with authentication, a sturdy case and a soft case. This watch was made in Nashville on 8.30.23.
◦ Movement Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base finished and assembled by hand
◦ Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour. 42 hour reserve. hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
◦ Case: Titanium, 38mm in diameter (not including crown) 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.2mm thick (including crystal
◦ Weight: 46 grams with strap
◦ Caseback: Sapphire crystal and titanium exhibition caseback secured by four hex screws
◦ Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte Model
◦ Hands. Black oxide treated steel with white Suoer - Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint
◦ Front crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
◦ Back crystal: Beveled Sapphire
◦ Water Resistance 330 feet/ 100 meters
◦Band:Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched Tan Horween Leather strap.
Please contact OK to switch straps and for availability and current styles seen online.