42MM Standard Field Watch White Dial Black Horween Leather Strap
A timeless American watch for everyday adventures, the original 42mm manual-wind field watch has recently been redesigned to feature Super-Luminova hands and markers. Handmade in the US by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss out of almost entirely American made components with signed Swiss movement assembled in studio.
◦ Movement Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1001 mechanical movement, 6497 base finished and assembled by hand
◦ Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour. 46 hour reserve. hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9, incabloc shock protection
◦ Case: 316L stainless steel, 42mm in diameter (not including crown) 49.7mm lug to lug, 12.9mm thick (including crystal
◦ Weight: 60 grams with strap
◦ Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
◦ Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte Model
◦ Hands. Black oxide treated steel with white Suoer - Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (blue)
◦ Front crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
◦ Back crystal: Beveled Sapphire
◦ Water Resistance 330 feet/ 100 meters
◦Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing.
Please contact OK to switch straps and for availability and current styles seen online.