Magna Ring Emerald
Meaning 'great' in Latin the magna ring's interlocking sections were designed as a symbol of strength. The three arms branch from a single band in the back and are connected with a faux pin in the front. The front of the ring features green emeralds channel set in polished 14k yellow gold and two round diamonds on the pin. Handcrafted in Los Angeles.
◦ 14k yellow gold
◦ Aprox 0.58TCW deep green emeralds
◦ Aprox 0.02CT diamond accent
◦ Ring face measures aprox 12mm
◦ Back of shank measures aprox 3mm
◦ Emerald, sapphire, and ruby options available for order
◦ Other options available for special order - please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Please contact OK for other options and availability.