38MM Automatic Issue Field Watch Latte Dial and date
A timeless American watch for everyday adventures, the 38mm Automatic Field watch has been redesigned to feature Super Luminova hands and markers. Handmade in the US by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss out of almost entirely American made components with signed Swiss movement assembled in studio. Shown with a dark brown genuine Horween leather strap. The watch is numbered 0026 and comes with authentication, a sturdy case and a soft case. This watch was made in Nashville, in the Spring of 2023. Please note that if you would like an alternate band, the canvas or rubber ones run $100 less and the shell cordovan is $20 more.
◦ Movement Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base finished and assembled by hand
◦ Functions: Manually wound, 28,800 beats/hour. 42 hour power reserve. hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
◦ Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm in diameter (not including crown) 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal
◦ Weight: 55 grams with strap
◦ Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
◦ Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte Model
◦ Hands. Black oxide treated steel with white Suoer-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (blue)
◦ Front crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
◦ Back crystal: Beveled Sapphire
◦ Water Resistance 330 feet/ 100 meters
◦Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing.
Please contact OK to switch straps and for availability and current styles not seen online.
Sorry, currently out of stock