42MM Standard Issue Field Watch Black Dial
A timeless American watch for everyday adventures, the original 42mm manual-wind field watch has recently been redesigned to feature Super-Luminova hands and markers. Handmade in the US by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss out of almost entirely American made components with signed Swiss movement assembled in studio. Shown with a black rubber band. The watch is numbered 0978 and comes with authentication, a sturdy case and a soft case. This watch was made in Nashville, in the Spring of 2023. Please note that if you would like an alternate band, the canvas one is the same price while the Horween leather is $100 more and the shell cordovan is $120.
◦ Movement Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1001 mechanical movement, 6497 base finished and assembled by hand
◦ Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour. 46 hour reserve. hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9, incabloc shock protection
◦ Case: 316L stainless steel, 42mm in diameter (not including crown) 49.7mm lug to lug, 12.9mm thick (including crystal
◦ Weight: 60 grams with strap
◦ Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
◦ Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte Model
◦ Hands. Black oxide treated steel with white Suoer - Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (blue)
◦ Front crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
◦ Back crystal: Beveled Sapphire
◦ Water Resistance 330 feet/ 100 meters
◦Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing.
Please contact OK to switch straps and for availability and current styles seen online.
Sorry, currently out of stock